🜲 Diamond Seller 🜲 Instagram Shadowban Removal / Fix content that can’t be recommended

Hello people :moyai:,

I’ll keep this short, if your account is currently losing engagement / need to write the full username to appear in search bar / not recommended in explore, you’re probably shadowbanned and will face the following message :

When you go Settings > Account Status you will notice that there is an orange circle near “ What can’t be recommended “ as shown here :

Once I fix this the orange circle will turn back to green as shown here :

Timeframe :

• Usually under 3 days but up to 7

Pricing :

• 1000$ & fees for personal accounts

• 1500$ & fees for non personal accounts

:warning: Account access is required for this service but rest assured this service will be insured so you have nothing to worry about :clinking_glasses:

Reviews :

4 Likes

Great price! :fire:

1 Like

Thank you boss Holma :moyai: :handshake: :moyai:

2 Likes

Amazing service at an affordable price :rocket:

3 Likes

6 Likes

First shadowban removed on site :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Fixed a shadow ban account in days! The GOAT :goat:

3 Likes

Lol you are top bro :heart: Welcome back

1 Like

Bump :blowfish:

Second ticket opened

1 Like

I need this service bro @Thanos

2 Likes

Hey, so I have a client who’s account is shadowbanned. It doesnt show up in search unless you type the whole username, and has 3 orange dots in accounts status. After your service, the account should be eligible for monetization if it meets their requirements? Or do they not offer monetization for accounts that were previously shadowbanned?

1 Like

Sending you a Pm boss :handshake:

Hello. Can you fix Monetization Policy Violations that are stuck in review? I have a client that is monetized, and has 21 posts that are pending review. Account is “at risk” for losing subscription, and looking to fix this. Let me know what you can do.

Edit - Disregard, didn’t realize you hadn’t even replied to the first message.

1 Like

I thought i sent you a pm, apologies if i didn’t ! And nope i can’t fix monetization boss, can only fix “what can’t be recommended” for now

Fixed a shadow ban account in days! :white_check_mark: The Best!

1 Like

Second shadowban done :moyai::handshake::moyai: … and Third shadowban done 3/3 tickets :white_check_mark: :moyai::handshake::moyai:

1 Like