@Digix communicating Off-Site(be aware)

Hey dear @Administrators @Goofy @1999

Recently @DigiX promised to sell me a meta verified account - new made account.

I had a long conflict with him, he passed me the IG account with email address attached to it which he claim that he doesnt recognize etc.

Later on he was trying to make the ticket go faster and close it which made it a little suspicious to me.

After passing the account to me there was a grace period, which i checked everything on the account and i found that it was made on 2012, and was recently used by a US guy which means account was hacked.

After he told me give me ur “email and phone number to put them in the account recovery” , he was trying to make me feel safe to close the ticket and take my money and run away.

After a couple of minuets i asked the admin to cancel the ticket and refund me because i don’t feel safe.

What the seller did is he contacted my customer and told him that he is selling the service for 200$ and asked him if he want to fix him the account off-site (the contact was made on whatsapp)

How did he find my customer phone number? very easy , when he asked me to give him a phone number to attach to the IG account i gave him my customer number and then he contacted him.

Please this guy is unproffesional at all, contacting off-site and trying to make transactions off site which is not safe.

I’ll attach a couple of whatsapp screenshots:

1 Like

You know sometimes this things don’t need a topic. Just PM swapd privately. Tired of this topics.

Leave him a bad review and chat with swapd on private to see if he gets banned.

2 Likes

Just to aware the community to deal with him bro.

if i contact swapd privately maybe some other people get scammed by him.

1 Like

Agreed #bored

1 Like

Okay but I’ve yet to see you leave him a bad review instead which is why the review system is there!!

This is getting old already. Unless it’s something serious don’t post a public thread

2 Likes

Lol I already told that i am reseller and that guy is providing me ac and when that ac was locked and i asked him to provide OTP cuz before getting locked i was added his Gmail and Mobile no in that ac but after that he start ignoring my messages so I told him that buyer cancel the deal nd now he is not responding so i can’t pay u lol so he was changed the no and email so he already know ur details and I was already him to just blocked him but u ignored it too so what’s is my fault here if u were provide me OTP so i would send it to him then he will not contacted you that’s a matter hopefully @Administrators can remove this ■■■■ post. This guys is just wasting time he don’t have money asking everyone post comments provide me pre payment when my client pay me then i will pay u lol why are u doing business when u don’t have money and now making false allegations on me😂

I am attaching the proof also

This guys is just wasting time and nothing else, he told me that i don’t have money and also asking others post comment’s provide me pre payment when my client pay me then i will pay u lol why are u doing business when u don’t have money and now making false allegations on me😂

Lol, ‘my clients wil pay 100%’

I’ve heard that before

4 Likes

How to convince people on the internet 101 :joy:

1 Like

You are mentioning useless things which have no point at all.

many users and sellers on swapd offer a no prepayment because many services are not 100% guaranted.

In addition many customers doesn’t feel safe to pay money before making sure that the service is done 100%.

You’re an un professional seller, time waster and not safe to deal with.
Communicating off-site and trying to make transaction behind the buyer back.

@Goofy @Administrators Please check this up.

1 Like

So funny, yeah?

Same.

And then a bunch of things happened.

I’d rather hear that “I will love you forever” than “client will pay 100%” lmao.

2 Likes

Well, depends with who you dealing.

1 Like

Yes it is.

Not for people that joined 3 months ago and have 0 reviews.

Just pay it out of your pocket or get a pre-payment from your client. Once you have a good reputation, I’m sure people will do after-payments with you.

He boasts about his fancy cars and watches in another thread, but he can’t pay $2k for his client’s service. That’s hilarious.

2 Likes

I got scammed by one of the clients whom I verified and he owes me $10k just because He said “I will pay 100%” and later go ghost.

2 Likes