Direct access to Twitter and how to maximize the relationship

Service type: Direct access to Twitter and mentorship for maximizing that relationship

Price: 45000 + fees

Description:

I am selling direct access to twitter + mentorship on how to maximize that value.

I will give you names of 4 reps and their details, email templates and instructions on what you have to tell them. I will also guide you about the company you have to create and what all you need online!

This can be replicated over time. It is not a panel that you lose because of a bad submission. This is a rep. It is an individual who knows you by name and you can really maximize value by using this relationship well.

What can you do with this?

Account recoveries, usernames, verifications, disabled account access – you can pretty much solve every issue that a client could have!

How much can you make with it?

Providers here have made multiple 6 figures, and a few have made 7 figures with it. Keep in mind, there is no cost to the rep. They rep is helping you for free because its his/her job.

Mentorship + After Support

This is a great opportunity to get mentorship from me about how to maximize twitter access. While I don’t do it as well as Goofy, we have clocked low seven figures with it.

Why am I selling it?

Industry is big. Selling this access doesn’t stop my access. Most of my clients are offsite so I don’t see an issue with it.

Pricing

You can make six figures easily with this. I am selling this to 2 people @45k plus fees

6 Likes

Talk to me

Messaged you

post deleted by author

My twitter AD account got suspended, can you unban it?

We can. Not always since it depends on the reason it was banned.if you can PM me, I am happy to discuss.

Interested. Check DM !

1 Like

1 sold. 1 left.