Disney World Tickets & Packages Facebook Page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 96k Likes / 98k Follow
Topic/Niche: Disney World Tickets & Packages
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and Paid

Description:
Hello,
Thank you for coming to this post. Please read so that you better understand what I’m selling.
This Disney Page I’ve owned since day one. I’m currently paying a girl to post content daily $25.00 USD weekly. The page has a lot of people messaging for tickets & packages almost every day.
We have sold over $150,000+ on vacation packages in the past year part time.
The most difficult part of this page is that there’s a lot of moving parts between booking reservations and staff. I have Manychat hooked up to the page for automation that has over 7500 subscribers.

I don’t think Disney World is going out of business and we’ve seen not much activity due to Covid in the past year or so however within the past months we’ve seen an increase in request for reservations.

The page comes with a website OrlDisneyTickets.com
The page comes with the URL Orldisneytickets.com
The page comes with Email address Reservations@orlddisneytickets.com
The page comes with Manychat Account

Admin please let me know if there’s anything else need to ensure all policy’s have been met.

Also, I have no clue as to what this page will go for… I was offer 10k about 3-4 years not sure what the value is now however I just want to be clear and do good business.
Anything else needed please let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.