Does anybody on this site actually respond to buyers??

Does anybody on this site actually respond to buyers?? Ive posted like 5x and have not seen any sellers respond to any buyers…do any deals happen on here or is it all scammers??

You have joined 22 hours ago, your patience is quite thin. People aren’t waiting 24/7 to respond at a moments notice. Here, these negotiations take time. Albeit, a lot of users don’t answer, but this isn’t unique to our website.

no id say a lot of users here just dont answer lol…and it seems sketchy to me. Especially for a swapd staffer to respond the way you just did telling me my patience is quite thin…not very professional of you…

Yelling “sketchy” and “probably scammers” because you weren’t answered in a manner you believe is fast is/was offensive to us. We take pride in our service and our website. Since our conception in May 2017, the amount of people scammed here can be counted on one hand, and in most cases things were resolved out of our own pocket. You calling this place a possible scam because you aren’t being answered also isn’t very professional. This isn’t Walmart or Amazon, we have no obligation to be nice to you if you aren’t nice to us.

1 Like

I am being nice, and I am simply stating the FACTS. I am not just talking about MY OWN posts…I am looking at MANY MANY other posts on here and IM SURE that most people woudl agree as I see virtually NO answers/replies from original posters…You dont have to be walmart or amazon to be nice to your website users. Call it good customer service, good manners, or just call it common sense.

Like I have said, you will have to wait longer to receive replies. Selling social properties is a cumbersome process and it takes time. On top of that, we are a fairly new website, so this place isn’t buzzing with activity.

90% of my queries were responded to quite promptly. Not sure why your having problems rish, maybe don’t speak to people with caps lock on :joy:

If anyone seems unprofessional in this scenario its you with your childish attitude. You have to wait to receive a reply if anyone is interested in selling. I’ve seen many buyer requests go 100% unanswered when they have disgusting formatting. I’ve also seen some buyer requests get numerous responses if they actually seem like a truly interested buyer. It doesn’t help that you’re brand new to the site. Be patient.

If they werent interested in selling, they wouldnt make a post…genius

Are you asking whether sellers respond to buyers on Buyer Requests threads or on their own threads? Literally everything is done through PMs because you aren’t allowed to publicly put a link to your social media.

2 Likes

Eddie, your post is pretty condescending, especially to the staff who work really hard each and every day to build the most secure social media marketplace available. I operate social media accounts for a living and this is by far the best social media marketplace available to us consumers. The staff here have social media transactions down to a tee and remove 99.9% of the risks associated with buying and selling accounts.

If you aren’t getting replies, you gotta pm people yourself. Also if you aren’t getting a reply from a pm, the person may very well be in the process of doing a transaction, or the price you are offering is significantly under the market value. Sellers can get lots of pm’s for an individual account depending on it’s value, so some sellers may only reply to the most serious offers. From the very beginning, I have had no troubles contacting people.

4 Likes

Are you asking whether sellers respond to buyers on Buyer Requests threads or on their own threads? Literally everything is done through PMs because you aren’t allowed to publicly put a link to your social media.

Hammer, meet Nail. Could not have articulated it any better myself. Swapd is an absolute hive of activity, 95% of it occurring user to user.

1 Like

The irony of this guy complaining! He is now banned for being a big time waster for sellers. Started 4-5 tickets, didn’t complete a single one. Albeit, most of them had poor audits, but during the last one the buyer backed out because of personal problems, leaving the seller on ice and held up for days.

1 Like