Don’t buy Verified TikTok Accounts without this information!

Hello guys
My advice to you today about Verified and non Verified TikTok accounts

If you don’t want to lose your money When you buy TikTok accounts verified or not make sure that the seller will give you the pullback info :point_down:

• Username (@xxxxx)

• Sign-up date (month and year)

• Registered login location (city and country)

• First used login device (phone model)

• First bound phone number (even if you no longer have access to it)

• First bound email address (even if you no longer have access to it)

• Bound Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Google/VK/Apple account’s username at the time the TikTok account was set up (including a screenshot of the logged-in profile page)

Why this information is important more than OGE?

1. If you lost access to the account you can get it back with this info
  2. If your account got banned or locked you can get it back with this info

Yeah this happened with someone here recently he bought a verified account from someone here and the account got locked and now he lost his money because the seller doesn’t have this information

What if the seller doesn’t have this information?

• The account is probably got hacked from someone else.

What about inactive verified TikTok accounts?

• 99% hacked accounts it get Sold for like 200$ and the real owner will get it back because he have this info

This is my advice you still can buy this accounts without this info but this is on your responsibility

**Update** 

When you buy account and the seller send you pullback information how you make sure this information isn’t FAKE? here is how to know

After purchasing the account and take the info

• Open the account
  • Go to settings and privacy
  • Click report a problem
  • Click Submit a report

Write that you forgot your email address password and you need to change the email address
They will ask for the pullback information, send the information if the info is right they will said

Your ownership of the account has been verified. Please send us a phone number (with country code) / email address which you wish to bind to the account.

if it’s wrong they will said

(Unfortunately, the information you have provided to us does not match our records to verify ownership of the account so we cannot process your request)

Good luck guys

22 Likes

Thanks for the info !

1 Like

Thanks for the information

2 Likes

King

3 Likes

I know :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you for the info @911

But if they hack the account can they find the information from tikTok right?

they can request info and they have everything? how does that work>?

1 Like

If you have the account, you can’t get this information because it doesn’t appear in the account data file or anywhere. The only way to get this info is to be the one who created the account and remember where you created it and when etc.

No they can’t.

2 Likes

This doesn’t protect you in any way even if he gives you the pull back info which might be true or not you can’t really check for certain . The owner can still pull back the account because he still have the pull back info

1 Like

Thats why the buyer should buy from trusted sellers :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes but the original owner that sold the account to a swapd reseller can pull it back so it doesn’t really make a difference. It’s our responsibility to find trusted suppliers

1 Like

That’s also why the buyer should ask the seller to guarantee no pull back :man_shrugging:

Or they could buy from the sellers who created and verified accounts by themselves (like me) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re a G!

Self verified accounts that are verified using another person without their permission are 10 times less safe than old inactive verified tik tok accounts . I think the reason you created this post is to convince people to buy your self verified accounts .

Yes maybe.:laughing:

2 Likes

yes, he sold 20 accounts posting this topic how about you do the same thing?

2 Likes

Bump this

2 Likes

Enta sa7

1 Like

New update add

2 Likes

Awsome Update!

1 Like

If I do the following with support and say I forgot my email etc will they lock my account?