Read this before purchasing a TikTok account.

Recently many people have bought TikTok accounts, as well as verified accounts. After a short time, they lost access to these accounts, despite securing them well!

What is the problem and how did the first owner got the account back?

Someone asked “ I bought verified TikTok account and changed everything and after 10min the owner got it back! How?”

Here is what happened:

The account is linked to (Facebook, google or iCloud)
If you changed everything he can easily login with any of this platforms if the account linked to any of them.

So how to know if the account is linked to any other platform or not before you purchase it?

1. open TikTok with any account
  2. go to Settings And Privacy
  3. scroll down to Report Problem
  4. click on Account Recovery
  5. search for the account by username

As you can see in screenshot that the account is linked to (phone number, email and google account)

So in this case this account is not safe to purchase it and the owner can get it back any time.

When can i buy the account?
If you checked the account and you saw that it’s linked to (phone number or email or both only) any other platform like ( google, Facebook, iCloud, VK etc.) don’t buy it.

What if you already purchased account and it’s already linked to any platform? How can you remove this linked platforms?

Unfortunately you can’t unlink them by yourself! Because its not an option in TikTok But there is a sellers here can do it.

If this article is helpful give me a LIKE to keep posting!

CLICK HERE To know what is Pullback information and what it means!

9 Likes
2 Likes

Goodmorning :smiley:

Cool! Also pretty sure that it’s generally fine if it only has phone number and email. Anything else can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Awesome brother!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this amazing information @911

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

I should get Helpful badge @SWAPD :bruh:

2 Likes

Glws - Awsome Info :speaking_head::heart:

1 Like

It is relatively easy to unlink any external platform [facebook, google] with the use of advanced tools, maybe I should start offering it as a service :grinning:

Go ahead.