Drop Shipping Shopify Website

Hi.

I’m selling this Dropshipping business with personalized jewellery for just 1995£ I build this website 3 months ago and did not get to manage to start advertising.

I’m a dropshipper almost for 10 years and I put all my knowledge into this website. Please be aware that this website is sold with an exclusive contract with the US Supplier . after login into suppliers website you get special prices only for wholesale sellers. he is guaranteed a quick delivery to all us countries in 5-8 days this is a wonderful opportunity to sell products to us, customers, in such a short time.
The supplier is also selling worldwide but I choose to sell only the US but of course after purchase delamor.co you can choose to sell worldwide of course. we so far managed to get 6 orders all organically. We know this not seems too much but like I said we did not start to advertise yet. the supplier is great with shipping and communicates really good.
After an order he provides a tracking number which you can send straight to your customer. the store is set up roughly that after each sale you made 20-25 dollars. this is with basic personalized jewellery. then we sell gold and white gold stuff where the profitability is about 50 dollars per item.
The store has more than 200 products ready to be sold. Each product description is not copied from anywhere else. Each product description is created individually and optimized for an SEO search engine. All products are already registered on google shopping and bing shopping platform. On each of these platforms, all products are approved and live. Google analytics are also installed. Also, professional email in gsuite is set up.
This email will cost you only 4.95$ a month we managed to get more than 1000 real followers on Instagram just by posting by a few pictures.
Instagram account is set up the same way as my other profitable stores. Facebook page is fully optimized and ready to make sales thru Facebook. Facebook page at the moment has 1550 likes so it’s a good start to show the social proof to the customers.

I also giving away a collection of pictures and advertising videos you can use for social media or ads. there is more than 15 videos and 200 pictures free to use. Of course, including the logo. this logo was designed and created especially for this website. in this sale is also included a domain DELAMOR.CO which is hosted in GoDaddy. After purchase, you will get a nickname and all details you need to log in and manage this domain. This domain is worth alone almost 999$. I own 1 more domain in this account and I decide it includes this domain in this sale. The domain is penoi.com
I’m willing to give anybody who buys this store full training. how to add products on how to order a product from the supplier when a customer orders. Also will give full training on the Shopify platform if need it. Please be aware that the store is fully functional. All main futures such as email marketing, getting orders, communication thru website and messanger are also fully working. The store has a skype US number which you can connect with your phone and be one more step closer to your customers. Like I said after purchase I can spend as much time you need with you and give as many tips as possible for this business.

I only selling this business because I have no more time. honestly, I’m behind the laptop 10 hours a day and I thought I can manage one more business. But obviously, I can not :slight_smile: I put all my heart and my knowledge into this website and it’s ready to make you some money.

I will show you all apps I’m using inside Shopify platform. be aware that Shopify is not for free. I’m using simply plan in Shopify which is about 29$ a month. with all the apps you will need to make sales is going to be about 49$ a month. I think this is pretty amazing price to have a real business.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.