Due to the current volatile state of BTC, we're officially accepting USDT and ETH starting immediately

Was trying to buy the dip 2 days ago, Turns out It was a high :joy::cry:

1 Like

I bought the ‘dip’ 2 hours ago, but was still be able to lose 25% in 1 hour :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Yup, China working on a project to convert yuan digitally. And don’t be sad no matter you take entry on 52k because it’ll double in one and half year definitely.

I couldn’t even access my Bitstamp wallet until a few minutes ago. The price went from $32k to $37k in a matter of minutes

I wanted to buy few coins but … :confounded:

Nice upgrade boss @SWAPD
Love stablecoins !

About cryptos, been in it since 2016 and this was the biggest daily crash with some alts at -55%

I went on a shopping spree as I’m always 70-90% in stablecoins

1 Like

Every. Single. Time. for the last year I’ve sold or gotten rid of Bitcoin, the value has skyrocketed. This time, I’m on the other side. I traded my BTC for USDT at $51K, and I’ve never been happier :star_struck:

2 Likes

Back to 38K.

1 Like

Nope,just their is a correction in price .still the BULL RUN is not finish.

2 Likes

If anything, instances like this extend the bull run past summer and into the fall.

BTC will still end up at the same price target most likely, but an extra couple of months of trading alts is always a good thing

1 Like

Binance . com does not operate in the US, its Binance . us. Different things. Binance dot com, which I hope you have, is piece of cake and you will see how easy, cheap and fast it is.

1 Like

You seem to forget the US doesn’t care about borders, if they want someone gone, they will get it done.

They already did, in the US you can NOT use Binance dot com.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between the two?

Binance.US is limited to US users and has higher fees and less options
Lot more checks and roadblocks for .US users transferring in and out

U.S. users can’t use binance(dot)com

1 Like

Exactly. Plus, you can’t use awesome networks like TRC20 (for basically nil fees). And they WILL require full KYC, which is basically defeating the whole purpose of crypto.

USDT payments pouring in!

They are not being investigated, their clients are, they are just co-operating. A statement was made since the news article was misleading.

1 Like

I just see discounts in the market rn.

Can you please accept BNB also.