Due to the current volatile state of BTC, we're officially accepting USDT and ETH starting immediately

Let’s not push our luck on other altcoins. We’re not looking to be the heaven of crypto traders, but more so giving members an option to sell & purchase with stablecoins. I highly doubt further cryptocurrencies will be implemented at this time.

2 Likes

I have sold more than 450+ accounts worth of 100-1500 USD … Not at once but time by time … All are game accounts …
I just tell the buyer use pangea / skrill / w.u /Stc pay to bank or to xxx .
And the fees were minimal so its really a good idea.

And for PayPal … Mann !!! They are sort of greedy most of my 50%+ commission go into there taxes. And have a minus point is seller can scam by doing a pull back by item / goods not received *

Skrill / Wu are the best means though !!

i love you goofy

2 Likes

Quite a lot of our users are from the US.

Like me , but let me list few facts about Binance :us:

-The verification took 1 month (for them to get back to me & approve my account :rage:

• The fees are higher ( so I was told )
  • I ended up using crypto . Com & had all fees waved for 30 days :muscle:t4:

Damn, I’m from Israel and the verification literally took 5 minutes until I was ID approved.

Binance pissed me off yesterday I tried to buy Bitcoin at $30-32k with credit card and it lagged. nothing worked for hours, I guess millions tried to purchase too
annoying
oh well

Same here.

me too

You guys also have, coinbase.com ; gemini.com in usa, also kraken.com

Users from can also have a .com account if they use a vpn. Note, never use the mobile app or you’ll click one day and get identified as US user and could lose everything!

Can you please to this? Thank you

CEO of Binance

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1392898786607828995?s=21

I made a mistake when I said they made a statement, in fact was a tweet from the CEO

Also official tweet:

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1392897814204715017?s=21

Binance is the worst, not even our bank account requires so many confirmations, all I need is my face to wire XXXXXX with our bank accounts.

Please tell me this can be disabled. If not, Binance is out.

Binance should be more old people friendly. They don’t understand that old people that can’t do all of these stuff at the same time are using Binance.

Anyway, you can indeed change it go to settings security

1 Like

You dont need the third option. I send with the google verification deactivated and leave only both options on top. I clicke the “get code” on email and phone at the same time, and they arrive basically instanly. Sending takes literally 15 seconds. Come on, now, people want this. I agree google verification sucks.

You will need to have 2 options on though in order to withdraw, the third one (google) is optional.

Yes I know. If he can’t deal with 2 verification processes that are for his own good he just needs to leave the internet. it literally takes 10 seconds lol

Can you add additional personnel? Because our billing department is composed of two people. Again, if not, Binance is out. What a joke.

1 Like

Oh that’s the issue. I see. I don’t know tbh

said he while he was paying a 1 DOLLAR FEE for 4091$ transfer instead of the 1038749782347923794729347923478234786$ he was used to paying in the other methods included on Swapd… :smiley:

edit:

“…and instant funds arrival.”

1 Like