Due to the current volatile state of BTC, we're officially accepting USDT and ETH starting immediately

We’ve promised an update this week that was needed for us to respectably roll out USDT and ETH. However, due to developer time constraints and extensive core upgrades, the much-needed update will be pushed back a week or two. Since BTC is rapidly plummeting, we decided to roll this option right away, even though we don’t have the documentation, instructions, or the back end ready. Basically, we’re asking all willing USDT and ETH users to “wing it” and work with us through this time. Since our update isn’t happing anytime soon, we don’t want to keep everyone waiting, so we’re officially opening USDT and ETH (even though ETH is suffering a major drop at the moment).

How to manage tickets via USDT/ETH?

When starting a ticket, choose BTC for the payment method. Once the ticket is accepted by the other party and has officially started, ask your nearest admin to update the payment option to USDT or ETH.

What are the transfer fees for USDT/ETH?

We don’t know yet, however, all incoming/outgoing payments will funnel through Binance.com.

So I can start buying/selling via USDT/ETH right away?

Providing both, the seller and the buyer agree to use these payment methods, yes. You may start right away.

The fee calculator isn’t showing USDT/ETH, why?

See everything we wrote above.

We hope this will make some of you happy. While we wait for the crypto-crash to settle, it’s advisable to move to something more stable, which apparently is USDT. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for understanding and thank you for working with us on this, even though we’re not fully prepared yet.

14 Likes

Crypto market crash due to China crypto warning. They band financial, payment institutions from cryptocurrency business.

China and elon can suck a dick

4 Likes

NOTHING! (provided the payer has binance dot com as well)

Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. Binance is anything but user-friendly, it’s so cumbersome to use, in my opinion. On top of it, since six days ago, Binance is being investigated for money laundering in the US.

5 Likes

Most likely fake news, meaned to devalue bitcoin even more. China banned crypto transactions a few years ago, in favor of their digital yuan

But holly ■■■■, $32k, are you kidding me. I put all my money at 52k thinking that was the dip :cry:

A lot of people here don’t use crypto or Paypal like me. Why you don’t provide Paxum payment?

It’s very likely that you’re the only one

You know wrong.

Is bitcoin crashing?

45% down this week, about to kiss 31K.

Had my funds in $DOGE

It might take a few years until we see another ATH

I was trying to deposit but i wasn’t able OMG

BTC will be up after few weeks :smiley:

I think it’s safe to say we can all blame @MeG for this. She controls the finances here.

2 Likes

The whole crypto market went skydiving. not sure if it reached the ground yet (I truly hope so because it recovered kinda) but holy ■■■■ I’ve never seen anything like that in my life.

My Wallet feels like a roller-coaster.

2 Likes

Who else bought in after 10 15% thinking that was the dip… :pleading_face:🤦

1 Like