Due to the current volatile state of BTC, we're officially accepting USDT and ETH starting immediately

Adding a coin in binance requires a 1.5M deposit. Maybe jkr123 can lay her tickets there heeh

1 Like

If youre just going to receive and send, not buy from card etc, you can use a VPN for binance dot com

Not comfortable with the risk of my account getting closed.

Nah. Really.

1 Like

Sorry, i did not see.

No worries.

1 Like

turn off security and it should be off :grinning: such as google authenticator etc

BTC and ETH are not meant for using it as payment options, because they are digital gold. Not really day-to-day currencies. So, I don’t really know why you want to add ETH.

LTC, USDT, USDC, BNB and others are more suited for swapd, than BTC or ETH.

Just my opinion, good luck paying those fees.

1 Like

If you do not need an exchange, you can use TrustWallet for iOS/Android. You can recieve anything, even TRC20. If you do so, you always need TRON/Ether depending if you use ERC20/TRC20 to pay for the fees.
I suggest to go with Trc20 since fees are extremely low

If you need exchange I guess your best stablecoin is USDC, its same like USDT but this one was released by Circle and Coinbase.

1 Like

Bitcoin’s going to the bottom of the pit. This time I don’t have much fate left

1 Like

LMAO, I hope you aint serious about this?
Approximately a year ago was around $9500, now it sits at $35,000.
I cant even understand how you can make such a statement, even $10,000 still would be good.

Anyway I hope it was just a joke

Start using Cardano, low fee about 1-3$ to send, when you recive money just convert into USDT on binance and it will keep value.

I have to agree. Despite the current turbulence, since its conception, BTC has been going nothing but up.

1 Like

For bitcoin to reach an all time high again.

It has no other option. Difficulty goes up, halving again in few years. It is created that way that it has to go up.

Some people invest for a long term, some day trade which in my opinion is a terrible mistake, and some just take the btc as payment and cashout.
It all depends what you use it for. In the end one of us its gonna be right :rofl:.

Hopefully you’ll be the one

3 Likes

Just an update, our system has been upgraded and the checkout ticket system + the fee calculator now provide USDT/ETH options.

2 Likes