Earn $3000/mo with Traffic Arbitrage (No Adsense)

Business Type: Traffic Arbitrage
Price: $5000

Description:
Hello everyone,

If you have knowledge in Traffic Arbitrage or want to start, this is your post.

I am new here, and I feel motivated to sell my established method of how to make up to 3000 USd per month. The method consists of a daily investment from $10 to $100 per day.

You can earn up to 70%+ of the investment made.

We work with an AdNetwork(1) established in Spain, which is a plus if you speak Spanish, but they also speak English so there will be no problems.

The second AdNetwork(2) is where we will buy the cheapest traffic to send that traffic to AdNetwork(1) and generate profits.

Steps:

Step 1: We must add a website
Step 2: A Direct Link is generated
Step 3: Traffic is sent

Points to consider:
*You need a website, if you have one it is better, if not no problem I will help you create one easily.
*You need an initial investment of $10 per day. Then you can increase it until you invest $100 a day.
*They pay on Wednesdays and Thursdays with a minimum of $50. (Paypal and wire)
*If you invest little, you earn little.
*I have done this business from 0 until today, and I am selling it for the first time.

Finally:
This business is profitable because you can obtain 70% of the investment made, in short, if you invest $1000 monthly you can obtain up to $1700-1800. These depend on the CPM you get, but generally 90% of the time they remain stable, because high quality traffic is sent.

I work this way with this business model, I have been working this way for almost 2 years doing Traffic Arbitrage.

Forget about adsense, the money is in direct traffic.
This is my first post, I hope you have a happy day.

5 Likes

All pms sent.

Available! make up to $100 in profit daily!

PM sent

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Now the method has been improved.
It works with Google Adsense or AdManager.

All traffic comes to your website with Google Adsense or Admanager. Depending on what your CPM is you can make more than $25k per month.

Up to 2M visits per month for higher profit
Over 60% from the USA, which means that the CPM is going up quickly.

METHOD AVAILABLE.

I’m interested man , lets talk about that.

1 Like

I’m interesting

1 Like

@bonus
Although I have not been a full-time traffic arbitrage trader, gained experience in this field as part-time over the last three years. While there were months with minor losses, the average was a small profit most of the time at the end of the month. However, I have always found it challenging to maintain a stable profit without fluctuations.

In this post, you claimed to have achieved an average of 90% stable monthly profit over the last 2 years, a level which I have not come close to reaching.

I would be possibly interested in acquiring your business knowledge, as you are selling in this post. However, it would be beneficial if you could share the verticals mostly used in your method, as there are niches due personal principles that I refuse to promote.

1 Like

I’ve delivered hundreds of millions of users to various publications over the years. So I’m very familiar with basically everything to do with traffic arbitrage. However, I’m curious how you’re acquiring traffic at those margins. Feel free to DM me and I will likely buy if it sounds legitimate.

I can invest $100k+/day on ads.

2 Likes

Pm sent.

Can I get more info? Interested to buy this project.

Are you getting traffic from taboola? I did traffic arbitrage for a while, but I got adsense invalid traffic ban.

Can you share more detail ? We are working on traffic from Native Platform like taboola, outbrain and big player like fb, tiktok. Volume does not matter