✰ English + International Wikipedia (CHEAPEST) — VIP Seller

Article on Wikipedia (DA 100)

3 Tiers:
$750 English Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) These have the highest requirements, and is the most expensive as it requires meticulous planning.

$400 Simple English Wikipedia (simple.wikipedia.org). There are somewhat high requirements. Let me know the case!

$250 Spanish Wikipedia (es.wikipedia.org) Medium requirements. Let me know the case!

I can also include a complimentary Google Knowledge Panel with it, sometimes :slight_smile:

Do not create Wikipedia articles without experience.

It is common for articles to be written with the wrong formatting and lack of notability, causing it to be locked for creation forever and deleted. I know what to do to get articles accepted for indexing and stay on, especially using several of my accounts to help protect the article.

Success rate: 93% on-site

INFORMATION

• If somehow taken down, I will offer you a replacement by the form of three free articles on Wikialpha, Everybodywiki, and Fandom.com (all have very high DA)!
  • Best material to use when applying for verification on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • After publishing, it can be edited but please go through me first. I’ll do it free of charge

Banner by @fx

4 Likes

just delivered one!

What sort of guarantees are there?

Interested in the service, please send over some samples.

Hi, it will have a warranty. So I’ll refund if taken down and I can’t get it back up.

Ready to open ticket please DM

messaged!

Hi, can you please share more details in PM? Thx!

Interested in this + your Fandom service.

Interested! Do you mind sharing some samples?

messaged all