Entity Violation issue - Need Help, Will pay good $

Hi,

So I lost monetisation on one page saying " Page Name is connected to an entity that has gone against our Partner Monetisation Policies or Content Monetisation Policies. “”

After that I start losing one by one… First I lost on all the pages that were in different businesses but connected just to one payment method… " its usa bank etc, everything geniune " and now I lost almost all… There is only one left that is profile page the rest all demonetised…

If you have had similar issue, or know how to fix this or have any input, wil be really helpful… Trying to collect as much data as possible to fiigure out what to do about it…

Thank you in advance.

Have you got any solution? I got same violation on my all pages connected to one payout id

No I haven’t… did you find any ? I tried multiple things, tried to change payout account they wouldn’t let me change it… also the payment is on hold… everything is geniune, geniune company, all 100% original content, no share 4 share etc…

hi, has not yet found a solution to this problem?

seems nobody found the solution yet

I have a solution but Facebook wont help us at all. Its contact platform is f***d up.

What solution you have. Share your idea , maybe I can find some help through my connections

1 Like

They are working on it , we will have an option soon

1 Like

Only a person from Facebook office can help us in this matter. I think so.