Entreprenur/Business Instagram Verification | Direct Submission, Cheapest On-Site! | Diamond Club Seller |

Service type: Instagram Verification Submission For Entrepreneurs and Businesses
Price: $6k

Description: Hello Everyone, I am offering my Instagram Verification service for Entrepreneurs and Brands. Being the cheapest on-site, requirements are usual, need to have 6-8+ Mid/High Tier Articles which are not sponsored, Shared, or Partnered. Should have a minimum of 3 High Tier Articles like Forbes, Business insider, etc. Accepting all regions as far as Press is in English.

Turnaround Time and Prices - Have two options available, one is with 1 week TAT, and that’s with a fast strong portal for $7k + Fees and the other one is usual with 1-4 weeks TAT, which is for $6k + fees. Businesses goes higher, DM for exact quote.

Mentioned TATs are max, they usually go through faster

Simply DM Your CASE in a pdf or doc file and let’s get you verified!

95 Likes

Woukd be inyerested if press is offeree, we have a brand with a registered trademark.

2 Likes

Ok
Will send a case tmrw

1 Like

I have sent you a message

Taking more cases :rocket:

Hello, Im interested in this service.
I want to verify an instagram profile
Please let me know
Thank you

Replied

(post deleted by author)

DM me, remove from here

Check dm.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.