EpicNPC should Learn something from SWAPD

I came across this issue on EpicNPC many times:

I wanted to buy a property.
Negotiated Price with Seller and agreed to a Price.
I created Trade Guardian Thread and paid Middleman Fee and requested to go for 24 hours Deal.
Right in the Middle of the Deal, the Buyer retracted from Deal and asked me to INCREASE the Price because someone has offered a better Price.
I declined to INCREASE the Price because everything was discussed and agreed before creating Trade Guardian Thread.
I felt disheartened and reported the Seller’s behaviour to Admin/Staff.
Admin rebuked me for wasting their time and asked me to apologize as Sellers can retract any time in the middle of the Deal.
Isn’t it against the Contract of the Deal? Doesn’t it create Mental Agony for Buyer?

THANKS YOU SWAPD for having STRICT RULES.
No uncertainty for Buyers on this Forum once Checkout has started. Anyone retracts from agreed Deal without any SOLID reason will be kicked his arse hard. Great Rule.

EpicNPC should learn from SWAPD.

Thumbs Up to SWAPD again.

1 Like

Because they took their fee, that’s why they work like this.

Now let’s see what they’ll do if they would be paid only after the deal is done…

They’ll change the rules in an instant because no one have time to spare in bullsh1t…

I’ve bought a fair amount from Epic in the past, it is lacking a huge amount in comparison to swapd, a community, a safe marketplace (IMO) and how user friendly swapd is.

1 Like

If Deal is cancelled, they refund MM Fee. But UNCERTAINTY and TORTURE is still there.

User-friendly and Direct-Quick One-on-One Support with Strict Rules in place. When it comes to Peace of Mind, it’s here.

1 Like

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CRY? BECAUSE THAT’S HOW YOU GET ME TO CRY!

1 Like

Also:

“will be kicked his arse hard”

That’s the nicest thing someone said about SWAPD :smiley:
New slogan: Come to SWAPD, will kick yer ass, punk!

Also, pretty misleading title :smiley: Someone will Google epic, see an “EpicNPC is great” title, not click it and think “damn, even that marketplace recommends it, that’s where I am going.”

We shouldn’t even mention any other website on Swapd because there is risk that any new visitor might visit fameswap or something and would get scammed!

1 Like

I got banned there for advertising SwapD. took like 2 weeks until they banned me

2 Likes