Established Print On Demand Business Making $2000 A Month

For sale is a thriving BTS Fan Merch Shop specializing in clothing items such as Hoodies, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, notebooks, phone covers, and more.

The business has a Verified Facebook Page with the same name as the BTS Fan Shop, boasting 15k Followers and 5k likes, all acquired organically through outreach and shoutouts.

The shop operates under the domain PM for Domain and utilizes the popular print on demand service, Printify.

Despite not engaging in any paid marketing efforts, the shop has achieved $2,421 in sales over the past 2 months.

With its vast growth potential, this business represents a fantastic opportunity for future success.

Key Features:

1. Verified Facebook Page: The BTS Fan Shop’s Facebook Page is verified, lending credibility and trustworthiness to the brand.
  2. Organic Reach: The 15k followers and 5k likes on the Facebook Page have been acquired organically through outreach efforts and shoutouts, ensuring a genuinely engaged audience.
  3. Strong Social Media Presence: On average, Facebook posts receive 1-2k likes without any paid ads or outreach, demonstrating the shop’s popularity within the BTS fan community.
  4. Domain and Print on Demand: The shop operates under the domain ( Pm for domain ) and utilizes Printify for handling shipping & Delivery.
  5. Impressive Revenue: Despite not investing in any paid marketing channels, the shop has generated $2,421 in sales over just 2 months, showcasing its potential for growth with strategic marketing efforts.
  6. Untapped Marketing Opportunities: The business has not explored various marketing avenues, such as Email Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery, SMS Campaigns, Paid Ads, SEO, and Giveaways, providing ample room for expansion.
  7. Additional Income Stream: The Facebook Page also offers promotional campaigns, We have charged $300 three times for Paid Story. Making it $900 profit from Facebook Page Alone.

Potential for Growth:

The Growth opportunity is insane. We have not used any strategy or tactic.I haven’t done anything, I was too busy for putting myself to work for this.

We Haven’t Done Any…

• No Paid Ads.
  • No Abandoned Cart Recovery.
  • No Email Marketing.
  • No Fancy Graphics.

We have not even responded to hundreds of messages on Facebook.

Reason For Selling:

The only reason we are selling this is we don’t have time.

Next Week, I’m going to Dubai for some business and i will be busy for like 2 months.

If you really know how to Sell on Shopify, This is for You.

How much

Details and price please

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.