Eva.Stories - Special for holocaust remembrance day

Oh well, ofcourse. Because of all the previous wars. Israel supposed to be top 20 imo

I was in Poland. ■■■■ country :wink:

It’s not the best, but I do feel much safer here than I did in America (Chicago), for example. I am talking about personal safety and overall my well being.

Yea I felt save in Warsaw and Krakow. Except of one time when I asked some old guy for help regarding the train, and when he talked he kept touching me and followed me and wanted a hug. thought he gonna stub me if I won’t corporate

People literally want to give you hugs here, see how safe it is? :smiley:

1 Like

I guess :grin:

uhhhh HELLOOOOOO

Hey

it’s 1.1 Million now, i guess it will reach 2.5 million followers in a week.

I know what I’m gonna write has nothing to do with this thread, but I have no idea where else to post this.

I’m talking to someone who wants to buy a property of mine, and he’s from Pakistan.

He asked me where I’m from, after hearing I’m a Jew from Israel, and that I love all people no matter what’s their religion, he started talking to me about tribes, and tells me I have to convert to Islam because I’m going in the wrong direction.

He also told me if I don’t conver to Islam, I will burn. quote: “i just want to save u from hell fire”

Lol

2 Likes