Exclusive! Entrepreneur.com (Author Profile + Article)

Service type: Entrepreneur.com Author profile
Price: $799 + Swapd fees as applicable
Sample: Check this
Description: You will have your own contributor profile on Entrepreneur.com and be able to submit articles on their website in your niche.

I have been able to master the application process for this prestigious platform, and now achieving the author profile for our clients!

It’s pretty straight forward. We undertake a one-time application process with the editorial team of Entrepreneur.
When accepted, you will get a contributor account profile with your personal login to the backend CMS but your publishing privilege is limited to 1 article post in 2 months.

This is the perfect way for executives like you to build their brand and share their proficiency among a large target audience, write guest-posts including SEO DA-90 backlinks regularly, establish yourself and your company as leaders in your industry, and have more opportunities for exposure - including being invited to participate in webinars, live events, podcasts and other promotional activities.

I will facilitate the entire process to obtain the membership including the background profiling necessary, pitch draft and proposal content composition.

You will have to respond in person to a phone call interview with the editors, which is a welcome onboard formality. It is a basic dialogue about your personality.

It might take 10 business days to complete the sign-up. We will attend to every requirement of the moderators, except the final call.

P.S. This is not the Entrepreneur Leadership Network where you get dedicated one-on-one concierge support for a subscription fee of $1K per year.

Please let me know your questions.

3 Likes

Best of Luck

1 Like

Please check your PMs! Willing to start a ticket today :raised_hands:

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Willing to start a ticket today - let’s do it!

Messaged

1 Like

Do you have a way to get into Forbes as well, and get the leader profile as well?

Forbes is more costly and for the leader profile on ENT, you can apply yourself by paying an annual subscription fee of $1k.

Started a ticket, will let everyone know how it goes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.