Exclusive Opportunity: Claim Your Desired YouTube Username Today!

Hello SWAPD!

I am excited to announce a special opportunity for all YouTube enthusiasts. I have a unique selection of available usernames just waiting to be claimed. If you’re tired of struggling to find an original handle, look no further!

Claiming a YouTube username is a hassle-free process. Simply provide me with the necessary information, and I will handle the rest. The entire procedure typically takes no longer than 2 days, although in some cases, it may extend to a maximum of 7 business days due to certain regulatory requirements and limited availability of YouTube reviewers.

To make the username claim, I require the following information and considerations:

• I can assist in claiming generic usernames.
  • If you happen to use the same username on other platforms like Instagram or TikTok, the process becomes even more streamlined.

Now, you might be wondering about the cost of this service. The price for each account will vary depending on the username you provide. Please note that the minimum price for a username claim starts at $1,800. This price is non-negotiable.

Please take note of the following:

If you’re ready to embark on this exciting journey, simply send me a direct message, and we can begin the process right away!

Rest assured, we offer flexible payment methods to accommodate your preferences. You can choose between USDT (Tether) or Bank Wire for your convenience.

I look forward to assisting you in securing the perfect YouTube username for your channel. Let’s get started today!

2 Likes

does this claim the channel url name + @handle?

PM’d u