Exclusive Opportunity - Own & Operate a 6-figure Network

Introduction

I’m bringing an exclusive opportunity. I’ve been reselling from this platform over the last 2 years. I have not made a single sale on site, but have purchased over $200K worth of services that were all resold to my off-site client network.

Anyone who has worked with me knows that I am connected with many OF models and adult entertainers. I am messaged by people in the industry consistently about unbans, username claims, verifications, on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. Occasionally I do PR sales, but this has since dwindled after the meta verified release.

I’ve done no formal advertising. All clients are referred through word of mouth and message me directly. We have an instagram account which does receive some referrals, and a website that’s fully operable.

Income

From May of 2022 to December of 2022, we did around $400K USD in sales. Net profit after business expenses and other deductions was $150,000 USD.

In 2023, meta verified was introduced, the business took a hit, but we did about $140K in sales, and $80,000 USD in profit.

Flights to meet clients, dinners with clients, etc, all counted as business expenses, legitimately. They’re all deducted from the gross and reflected in the net. I spent more on travel, dining, and client affairs than I would have liked to over these last 2 years, but whatever. These expenses are reflected in the net profit.

I have tax returns and other documentation to verify these numbers.

What I am Offering

Within the next 4 months I have some big life changes occurring, and I simply will not have time to continue coordinating with my clients and fulfilling services. There is going to be so much potential lost income that it’s actually sickening, but I will not have time to keep up with this anymore.

I am offering my Instagram channel, website, and a redirection of all clients that message me, to you.
I.e. someone texts me and they need an unban, I will have them message you, and you will be responsible for fulfilling that order, taking payment, pricing, etc. Anyone who texts my number will immediately be referred to you as a trusted source for order fulfillment. At first, I will make group messages to clients for introductions. Once you’re comfortable, you’ll handle it in a 1 on 1 text chat. If you need help with sales and managing deals, I will provide you one on one direct guidance and client coordination for 60 days. You’ll get a preexisting list of contact information from some of my best clients and many top OF models. You’ll also receive a list of providers that I have used and trust to fulfill orders, because client satisfaction is paramount in this industry. Ill also give you a pricing guide of what I noticed is generally the best margin and fair rates to charge clients. If you have questions about specific clients, I will guide you. Everyones different and I have developed relationships with these people over time, so i’ve gotten to know their personalities.

This year in 2024, I have actually done better than I did last year in 2023. Within these last 90 days we’ve done over $60K in sales.

With that being said - the market is sporadic, since its all referrals. Sometimes I get $3K in deals in 30 days, and sometimes I get $30K in 30 days.

Closing

I am looking for an exit on this, and I will get out a price that makes sense and makes attaining an ROI within a reasonable timeframe very feasible for the buyer. Before the income potential goes to waste, i’d rather get out at a fair buy-out and help someone else who has more time be able to generate this income.

Business Value: Realistically, we would calculate EBITDA to measure the business value. Based on cash flow and profit margins the business value is between $100K-$130K. Im not looking for this much. If someone gives me a reasonable offer, and I am able to help you earn your ROI on that, everyone will be happy.

I’ll entertain serious offers and negotiations. If you have questions, PM me.

SWAPD has opened a world of opportunity for me, so thank you to the SWAPD team for building a great platform and community!

9 Likes

Marked premium! Good luck with sales :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sweet and interesting write up. Not my niche but definitely interesting piece. GLWS

1 Like

Cheers!!

pm most recent offer plz. interested

Wish you all success.

Got a fair offer and buy-out deal on this. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest!