Facebook asking for no verification on a few admin ids what might be the reason

so on two of my pages, facebook is not asking for any phone or location verification to publish on that page.
the pages are big and verification on them is must. and none of the admins have verified. while on other pages facebook requires verification. i dont understand this. what might be the reason?

This may be because the page has a US audience and the admin you’ve added isn’t authorized for publishing (it’s a new thing). Basically, Facebook doesn’t think your account is fit for admin until you verify your account.

You can authorize your admin account by visiting this link and following their instructions: Redirecting...

For more information on this issue: Page Publishing Authorizations - If you own large Fanpages with a US fanbase, you might be screwed!

No what i mean was that without verification my admin is working totally fine and without any problem, i can publish on that page.
I havent added any phone and also havent verified my location. this is very strange to me. because i had to verify all my other admins on other pages