Facebook Media Portal - Get your Media Portal Today!

Hello,

Our agency is a Facebook partner or Meta, we have the opportunity to open several Media Partner. We have 4 freshly opened portals today.

Info about the portals:

Region: All regions supported except banned one.

Category: Everthing related to entertainement even brand. Case outside category must send like public figure, setup one article proof is related to entertainement is simple.

Guarantee: It’s your portal, you’re responsible for requests, if the portal disappears through no fault of your own, we’ll give you another access.

Price: 12K + Fees

If the offers are not successful, I will auction them to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

@guruig

1 Like

hello friend , you have recently registered , where is the guarantee that after a successful sale you will not delete your account on the forum and take away access to the portal ?

I would like to buy, but I need guarantees

1 Like

@SWAPD What period of warranty does the forum provide for such an expensive purchase?

1 Like

We don’t provide any warranty, it’s up to the sellers. However, we allow sales to disputed up to 90 days after being closed.

3 Likes

Hello,

The guarantees are explained in the post above, I was able to make off-site transactions for portal sales all goes well for now.

I look forward to selling you one.

Check pm

1 Like

USDT 12K…?

1 Like

Price: USDT 12K…?

1 Like

Yes.

This is a scammer, please pay attention and do not contact him!!!

@Alibek_05101999 from where you know?

1 Like

We have already discussed this with the participants in his auction, the administration has already deleted the auction

Care to elaborate?

In response to @Millionaire

I’m not here to fight and defend myself, I’m here to sell and you’ve come to interfere with that.

I have no connection with this @mohamxd

For buyers who want to buy :

I offer 30 days in the ticket and that if the portal blows we’ll replace it for you.

@Millionaire i think this guy is mad at me because I won’t rent him the portal.

Okey bro , Ready to open a portal with a warranty period of 30 days after purchase. If you are ready, open a ticket, but you will receive payment 30 days after receiving the portal

1 Like

I wanted to buy, but as soon as he heard that I wanted a 30-day guarantee, he immediately stopped responding, although he reads all messages

@SWAPD @1999 take a closer look at him, he clearly wants to deceive us

1 Like