Facebook & Messenger Down (plus Instagram) - Error on login?

In an unexpected turn of events that has left netizens worldwide scratching their heads and desperately refreshing their screens, Facebook and Messenger services have experienced a major outage on March 5th. Reports began to flood in early in the morning from users finding themselves locked out of their accounts, unable to log into the social media giant’s platform and its popular messaging app.

As the hours ticked by, the problem appeared to be widespread, with no corner of the globe spared from the digital silence. Social media platforms, ironically enough, became abuzz with users voicing their frustrations, confusion, and the odd conspiracy theory about what might have caused the blackout. #FacebookDown and #MessengerDown began trending as people sought information and shared their plight with fellow digital castaways.

SWAPD, known for keeping a pulse on social media trends and tech mishaps, has reached out to Facebook for comments but has yet to receive a response. Speculations are rife, with some pointing towards a possible cyber-attack, while others ponder if an internal glitch could be the culprit behind this digital pandemonium.

As businesses, influencers, and the average Joe who relies on these platforms for communication and commerce scramble to find alternatives, the economic implications of such an outage are beginning to loom large. The incident serves as a stark reminder of our heavy reliance on digital platforms and the domino effect that can ensue from a single point of failure in our interconnected world.

While tech gurus dive into the depths of internet infrastructure and cybersecurity forums light up with analyses, the world waits with bated breath for an official statement from Facebook. Will this be a quick fix, or are we looking at a prolonged digital drought? Only time will tell. In the meantime, maybe it’s not such a bad idea to dust off that old book on the shelf or have an actual face-to-face conversation. Remember those?

8 Likes

I hope Meta never comeback and we move onto Skype

6 Likes

All my FB accounts were logged out and couldn’t log in, and my IG feed couldn’t be refreshed.

1 Like

Or MSN Messenger

2 Likes

It was works fine for me until 2min ago, got logged out

Yes meta was down😀

I think my account was hacked😂

EVERYONE PANIC

Sell sell sell.

6 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I tagged Facebook in our Twitter post, that counts.

Deer Facebok: Plez unblock sevrices bcoz I can’t sell acct. Thnx.

2 Likes

You forgot the @

How did that get so many views so quickly? Posted 2 min ago.

Nice hax sir

There is the same problem in Turkey

I managed to log in (because I am a hacker) but this is what it looks like.

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

But the old book or the conversation not making money for us :smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

1 Like

i was worried if my facebook and instagram accounts were hackced and i fastly run towards twitter to check

1 Like

+69

1 Like

1 Like