Facebook Music Portal (Direct Access) + MY Personal Media Partnership Guide + My Rep Contacts and more!

Introducing a one-time exclusive offer that combines valuable insider information with unrivalled access to Facebook’s Music Team! This one-of-a-kind opportunity is only available to one person on site, and I will not offer this auction again.

This tried-and-true strategy has directly assisted me in acquiring all of my media portals, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue and constantly bringing in five figures every month. Now I’m going to reveal my approach to one lucky user.

You will receive the following items if you purchase this limited-edition package:

Direct Music Portal Access

Gain immediate access to the Facebook Music Team through one of my established companies, allowing you to develop a direct relationship with the team, submit worldwide and more personalized requests and request additional media portals in the future.

From Scratch to Media Partner

A Streamlined Guide to Forging Facebook Media Partnerships. My crafted guide outlines a step-by-step plan for building solid relationships with key Facebook employees, laying the groundwork for organically acquiring media portals. This can also be applied to other social media networks like Snapchat, TikTok etc.

Bonus Contacts

To help you get started, I’ve included the direct contact information of three of my close Facebook contacts and my Snapchat representative, so you can start building relationships with industry insiders immediately.

Mentorship on Best Media Portal Practices

I’ll personally guide you on how to submit cases, create strong placeholders for username claims, provide you with unique templates for submitting challenging name claims or verified name change requests, and more!

This fantastic, one-of-a-kind offer is a game changer for those wishing to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with Facebook’s Music Team. Say goodbye to the unstable and exploited instantaneous Merlin ID method, and embrace a more dependable and prosperous strategy to obtaining media/entertainment/public figure portals and cultivating long-term relationships with prominent Meta and social media employees.

Don’t pass up this unique chance to raise your business in the digital world and imitate the results I’ve had with this tried-and-true strategy! Remember, I’m only offering this bundle to one user, and there will be no more auctions like this afterward. Secure your opportunity to advance in the industry right now!

2 Likes

Crazy GLWS!!

I was waiting for you to show them that their strategies to steal Merlins ID is completely unstable.

3 Likes

GLWS!

1 Like

Thank you!

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 1 users participated in this auction.
  • 1 bids placed.
  • @thekid is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 6900 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: