[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

Man! Dori! Sorry to hear that, what a blood bath!

FB is destroying people right now. People are also losing IA access left and right

1 Like

Yea i forgot to mention IA punishment :stuck_out_tongue:

Same to me. Have bought approved IA page, started today publishing, and got banned. Content was clean, no spam or something that violating rules.

What is interesting, I don’t see red warning stuff, but another admin can. Do you guys face something like this?

Seeing this makes me really happy I never got into Facebook lmfao

This the bad part of Facebook, however, you are omitting the days where you could literally earn tens of thousands of dollars per day. :smiley:

I myself said ■■■■ it years ago when I lost my stash. I vouched to never invest into something that isn’t mine. Stupid motto? Maybe. Less stress, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

The idea to set up your own platform or something that is in total control of yours is the best and it actually takes lot of time to build an audience, in the other side in FB you could easily grow pages and make them bigger because of the ready to jump audience.

I feel bad for everyone who lost access either to IA or deleted pages, but I can tell for sure, the pages which I’ve been caring for on what is being posted have never had a problem, not even the smallest restriction, no matter how hard the FB cleaning was.

People bought cheap pages without questioning their history and what it takes for an account to get disabled is just one claim request for a page you bought 2 years ago and along with that all your pages might get deleted.

However, automated tools are the worst on FB, not even FB employees are able to tell what is going on with for example losing IA access. I’ve personally contacted two people that checked a page of mine and while they said that everything looks great we can’t do anything because automated systems might just ‘know better’.

Edit: And I’m also seeing people reporting that the pages that were restored lately by people offering services even on Swapd are getting deleted again.

3 Likes

That’s why I wouldn’t pay the insane price they were asking.

More reports of lost pages today. Also, we’re seeing a huge increase of sellers on our other site, which causes us to believe the people want to sell ASAP as they’re afraid they’re next.

This is a huge purge, on par with the one we had in the beginning of this year.

I strongly urge everyone to unpublish their pages for a week or two. I am not sure if this method works or not, but some people claim it does, as it’s mostly algorithms that ban pages.

1 Like

Yep, we can now add a few of mine to the list, they have been unpublished in the last hour or so.

Unpublishing for a week or too, might be good advice

1 Like

I had 10 of facebook pages about (Dogs,Machines,Trucks,Farming vs.) mostly USA/GB/AUS followers (1M) all of deleted on 06/06/2018. Also many of our friend pages deleted too.

A complete disappointment, there are no bans on any pages. Not violating any rule. Some of the Instant Articles, some of adsense was working.

There was 4 people on everypage as admin (the same people).

Some of pages we was posting the same url (domain).

Is there any possibility of being deleted due to the above?

Updating the title and first post to reflect the recent revelations. WE’RE GETTING REPORTS EVERYWHERE OF MASSIVE BANS! IT’S NOW TIME TO PANIC, PEOPLE. They just keep coming, it’s pretty bad.

Not sure if this works, but please unpublish all your pages yourselves and wait for better days.

1 Like

More fun news if anyone is interested. A few of my client pages seemed deleted to me and one of our members, yet they work fine on his end (no country restriction). This was also reported by my clients friend. Some of their pages went straight missing, only to come back the next day.

2 Likes

We have received reports today of successful (almost instant) page appeals. Usually when Facebook quickly restores pages due to appeals it’s because they have messed up on their algos (so I’ve heard).

Let’s hope for the best! If you have lost pages I recommend that you:

1. Remove all links and iffy posts.
  2. File an appeal quickly.

If any of you appeal and haven’t received reply from this page (Redirecting...), I recommend you sending appeal from this section (Redirecting...) They are answering in few days.

2 Likes

How people make money off Facebook pages? I wish I knew so I can start investing :weary::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how i can appeal for deleted facebook pages? and is there any way to find ID from an deleted PAGE?

1 Like

First link isn’t working for me.

I didn’t know about the 2nd link. Have appealed 4-5 times, hope I get it published.

Any solution for deleted fb pages?

Got this email from FB, any suggestions to appeal ? I already replyed to that email.