Facebook Restricting Pages Without Warning

Hi guys,
Has anyone else had any issues with Facebook over the last few weeks? My page of 1.3 million U.S fans has been banned by Facebook and now any post with an external link gets 0 reach. I have contacted Facebook via the support centre and get this message in response:

Thanks for contacting us. We’ve reviewed your Page and confirmed that it still violates the Facebook Pages terms. As a result, the restriction remains on your page.

I then made a lot of changes to the page, removing anything that could possibly be an issue then contacting them again asking them to look over the page and if there was an issue to please let me know what it is so i could resolve it. All i received in response was the exact same message again.

If Facebook can just destroy a business without reason and at will buying any Facebook page is a MAJOR risk and if this doesn’t get sorted i will move all my businesses away from Facebook, this is totally ridiculous!

Has anyone else experienced similar problems? If so any advice on how to resolve this would be much appreciated

Thanks

Ian

Moving this to chitchat.
Was your page politically motivated by any chance?
This use had similar problems lately:

Also, zero link reach isn’t something new:

Facebook has started putting automatic blocks in for pages they feel are spammy or shocking. Typically, they don’t start with an outright ban though. It’s usually 30 days. Appealing it is essentially useless because it’s done automatically by some set of unknown values. They couldn’t give you a real explanation of what you did wrong even if they tried. I learned all this the hard way, but the page I had down is back up and running for the moment. Another page linking to the exact same content was completely unaffected. I have no idea what I did wrong (if anything), why it’s back up, if it will go down, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.