Facebook/ Verification [FAST]

Service type: Facebook Verification Service :white_check_mark:
Price:
Instagram Business Profile: 2200$
Facebook Profile: 1500$
Facebook Page: 1500$
Facebook Business Page: 2000$

Description: Good news for everyone!

Now I decided to provide verification service. I am a media partner and I asked myself why I did not provide users with a verification badge service with my amazing username service, and that looked ridiculous to me and now I decided to give you verification service.

He asked me if I could request a verification because he knew I was a media partner from the Swapd community and I tried my luck and the result was incredibly just a verification badge only 24 hours!

Let’s give this service to everyone!
REQUIREMENTS

• Link to account to be verified (IG / FB)

• Facebook page or website url of the person that needs to be verified.

• Link to other social media accounts (Twitter/FB/IG/Etc.)

• Wikipedia (Not required. but it increases your chances of verification extra.)

• News Links

• Picture of a government-issued ID to the person who needs to be verified.

• Why should this account be verified?

What should I consider when sending a message?: create a pdf file and add why the account should be verified, all articles and press, the account to be requested and as much information as possible, save this file and send it to me. Remember, after 28 August 2018, the Media operations team requests a government-issued ID. (For brands, company documents)

Process time?: I currently give an average of 24-72 hours.

Payment method?: Currently I only accept paypal .

Let’s guys do this job!

You won’t be able to sell this service using PayPal, as we have a $1000 limit on payments there for non-VIP members. Please consider other alternatives such as Bitcoin and/or Bank Wire.

check pm

this post is exactly a copy and paste from another service: Facebook/Instagram Verification [FAST, with MEDIA PORTAL]

can anyone look into this please @Administrators @Goofy

1 Like

@Ranvirdeol - Care to explain? Can’t write your own sales topic?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.