Facebook Weed Page with 584,000 Followers

Country of followers (majority): USA, Mexico, Philippines, India, UK, Brazil, Canada
Amount of followers: 584,000
Topic/Niche: Weed
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
One of the very few cannabis-related pages with more than 100,000 followers available for sale. I forgot that I even had that page, that’s why I was inactive for a couple of months but I recently started again and the engagement on the page is great. The page has 0 strikes, which is very rare for a cannabis page this size (if you know you know…). We grew the page from scratch, monetization is green but we have restricted monetization because of limited originality.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the lifetime demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

added it, sorry for the crappy screenshot!

1 Like

Looks good. Thank you and good luck with sales.

Link please

sent

PM’d you

Price and link plz

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.