Facebook with Rights Manager Page

Price: 8000$ (or best offer) for Rights Manager individual

Selling a Facebook page with access to Facebook’s Rights Manager https://rightsmanager.fb.com - Can be useful for any company that wants to offer Rights Management or individual that wants to control its IP on Facebook or Instagram.

Rights Manager is a premium feature on Facebook, It is very difficult for Facebook to allow access to Rights Manager, but you can own Rights Manager here.

Is this one you purchased off of Swapd? All of your previous topics have been about trying to get a Rights Manager.

All are not from Swapd, I can confirm this.

Good morning last offer also link please
Serious buyer

Hello,
I’m interested in FB page with rights manager, Is the price negotiable?

Thanks

done, check PM

Bump, available two

Can someone please explain what rights manager is?

You can learn it here: https://rightsmanager.fb.com/

Now, i have Rights Manager with available Adbreak

I asked for the link to the page, which is normal on this site, he refused to give the link until I actually buy it. You aren’t serious about selling the page.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m a serious seller, the URL of the page with Rights Manager access is quite important, it’s related to a number of things that can affect RM and I just want to make sure it works best.

I have opened 2 tickets before, and I submitted the page URL during the transaction and made any requests in my power, and Swapd was the middleman. If you are a serious buyer, you can open a ticket and I will send the URL shortly. Am I clarifying the problem?

All my transactions will be done via Swapd, what are you still worried about?, are you buying a page with Rights Manager access or a normal page? I’m a page seller with Rights Manager access, so you don’t need to care about other things, if there are certain restrictions on Facebook, I’ll let you and Swapd know.

How would I know exactly what I am buying without getting a preview of the page first? Only a very few people will buy a page solely for its Rights Manager without using the page itself. You won’t find a buyer like that on this website. Most people here would need to know the page’s niche, engagement, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.