Fameswap Scammer

Instagram.com/turbomarketers1 is someone i found on fameswap. Never did a transaction, but all of the accounts were created april of this year and have 500k+ fake followers and have all swapped usernames 30+ times. He sent me his full inventory and if this account or any of the pages are offered to you, you’re 100% getting scammed.

Interesting scam though, some accounts are aged and he just tells people that he deleted all low-performing posts and is just keeping the high performing posts up.

Stay away from this guy👍

“hello

:crown:Instagram pages are now available for sale

@1boomingluxury

@lluxrlifestyle

@_l_travel

@_billiionaire.luxury

@xlx.fashion

@5u_makeup

@45n_tshrits

@__share.crypto

@34e_motivational

@_travel.tage

@wll.fashion

@56_nft

@8hiphopappreciation

@v_dogs.lover

@x11_fitness

:crown:tik tok pages are available for sale

@meowlife7_ii

@luciano_rosso

@‏doaaahakam0‏

@rodiali63

@‏10xxmessi‏

@mayan_elsayyed

@wedad_offciaal

@gangona18

@hx__x13

@amr.adib

@user3081751223554

@tiktokteza5

@silaumysluafirmacje

:fire:Choose what you like​:fire:”

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

https://fameswap.com/user/martin77 this is his Fameswap link in case anyone runs across any of his accounts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also contacted fameswap support and seems like all of his listings were deleted, I would just keep an eye on these accs. Most had above 500k, 15-20k likes and only around 20-30 posts. Easiest way to identify them is by checking account data and seeing the Username switches.

Not going to lie, tons of people do this. saw a few on swapd, accs market, whatever

and plus anyone with a bit of experience in social media can easily tell if its fake. just a stupid scummy thing

Good catch