Fanpage 110k - 110k USA - politics

Country of followers (majority):USA
Amount of followers:110,000
Topic/Niche: Politics
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):Organic

Description: Selling this page. Adbreak is enabled while you can apply for Instant Articles easily.
Link reach between 5-10%
Video reach between 10-20%
Reach this week was 10milion + 5,000 NEW LIKES

NOTE: I’m not selling this for few bucks. Don’t send message If you are not ready to pay a high price as I’m not really interested to sell the page because I can easily grow to 200k in next 6months.

Link please

Please send me a link,
Interested.

Thank you

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Send link by private

send me link and price i’m very interested

Link please

Shoot over the link.

Potential buyers please note, If you are not living in the states, running US political fan page this days is almost impossible.

2 Likes

Yes thats true. Page is closed and my personal fb is disabled. Crazy motherfuckers.

2 Likes