Fast growing website - $100+/month - 20k+ users a month

Domain name: Ask Me
Website included?: Yes
Price: 3500 or Best offer

Description: This auction is for an amazing website with an e-commerce marketplace for free graphics/mockups and downloads which is already making a passive income with google adsense and orders on mockups via e-commerce. The website is growing quick and is already ranked 188k in Alexa and going up the ranks fast!

I started the site over 2 years ago and it is now generating $100+ a month just on google adsense. Site gets over 20k users a month with over 1000+/users a day just organic traffic. This is a fully custom developed WP site that i’ve already spent over $3000 in dev costs alone to get it to where it is. This site ranks #1 in google on many of the main keywords.

Included with the sale :
Domains - .com
Wordpress website with a fully functional e-commerce backend + custom dev site
FB Page - over 10k likes.
Twitter account
Email listing of over 6000 people

How does the business generate revenue and ways to grow?

There are many ways to generate money with this site , from monetising traffic (Images Below) to affiliate marketing (theres a lot of offers from sites like Envato and Placeit to be an affiliate with Ad space on my site) to using your own downloads to make money. The site comes with E-commerce setup and ready to go so you can upload your own mockups/downloads for sale as well if you like. Currently it’s making income with Adsense and even if you leave the site for months and dont add a single mockup/download it continues to grow and make a passive income (Images Below)

Why am i selling the site: I need the funds at the moment and traveling with Family in the states.

Are there any expenses for the business? : Just hosting + domain renewals.

Contact me for serious offers. After the site has been handed over to the new owner, i’ll give you a full run down on how to add mockups/download and anything else required to run the site in the backend as the admin. The site has huge potential to grow in passive income with other sites similar generating well over $1k - 2k per month alone in Adsense.

Pls send me website link

1 Like

Done

Pm me website link

1 Like

Link?

1 Like

Link plz

1 Like

Send link please

1 Like

Send me link please!