FB 11k + IG 2k + Website

Country of followers (majority): UK, USA
Amount of fans/followers: FB-11k, IG 2k
Topic/Niche: Music, Guitars
Promotion methods used? Organic

Dear Prospective Buyer,

I am selling BeatBounty, a unique raffle website that offers music enthusiasts a chance to win high-quality guitars and other musical gear.

For the mentioned price you get:

• Beatbounty.com - full working website on Wordpress platform
  • Facebook page with 11k GENUINE followers
  • IG page with 2k GENUINE followers

With an established Facebook page of 11,000 followers and an Instagram page with 2,000 followers, BeatBounty has built a loyal and engaged community of music lovers. All of our followers are genuine and organic, making our platform an ideal opportunity for a buyer looking to tap into a highly targeted and engaged audience.

Our platform is built on a fair and transparent raffle system, where users can purchase multiple raffle tickets at an affordable price, significantly increasing their chances of winning. Our platform is designed to provide a safe and secure way for users to acquire the gear they need to pursue their passion, while offering a unique and exciting experience for all participants.

I am now offering the sale of the BeatBounty brand, which includes the website, social media accounts, and all related intellectual property. This is an excellent opportunity for a buyer looking to enter the music gear market or expand their existing portfolio. With an established user base and a loyal community of followers, BeatBounty is well-positioned for continued growth and success.

If you are interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.