FB/IG Verification , Merges and Recovering Disabled/Username Claim

Added : Instagram merges too service.

Can u bring back a deleted page from favebook

Check pm! @gama

1 Like

Replied.

I have a client with no pr, can you help pr and verification Instagram?

Currently only offering the services mentioned above not PR

Check DM !

Pm please Interested in account recovery

1 Like

My PM is open always :slight_smile:

I’m interested to verify facebook account and page

Please verify your profile here first.

Taking orders…

1 Like

Hi Gama
My business Instagram food page and livelihood was stripped and disabled from me on October 2019. The financial strain and stress that this has put me through over the past few months has been very taxing to my health and jeopardizes all the things I have worked for over the past 6 years that it took me to build this account. Also now I need to recover the accountI got laid off from my full time job due to the pandemic and i have to support my family so this is the only thing it can generate income for me.

I have filled out countless forms and gone through every procedure there is to try and recuperate my account and get back to working on my passion project which I was very fortunate to have built into a business. With the most sincerest and most humble intentions please if anyone can help me and reactivate the page please message me

Thank you

In other words ur acc was disabled more than 6 months ago which makes it almost impossible to recover

Please pm me

“Impossible to recover” says the “social media GOD” :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Funny guy lets all laugh . Next time read it correctly.
Thought this was a serious site @SWAPD
Not random jobless ppl commenting for fun

Are you able to verify brand pages on ig? Has the 8+ press including forbes on the brand. 200k+ followers, also big spender on fb/ig ads.

1 Like

Send over all u got in pm

Bump