FB Page + Instant Articles

Hello everyone.
Long time I provided FB apps with publish_actions.

Now I decided to provide FB Pages with Instant Articles approved and domain approved, because I noticed that many people are in need for this, and it’s pretty difficult to get them approved after the last updates.

I created this topic to ask if here on SWAPD people are in need for this product, and what would be the offers.
I also have now 1 Page+IA+domain approved available, with name “Viral”.

Page has not too many Likes or activity, but it doesn’t matter, you use it only to have your articles instant, you will post the articles on your big pages to make the earnings.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi. Thank you. Done.

Price?

Hi. I mentioned that I have not yet a price.

Can you please reply to my PM???
Send me the links too plz

i PM to you already
i need your help

You both have reply.

Im interested, can u please send me url of the page and the website, also please tell me in pm your price. Thanks

Interested, can yoy pm more info please.

I sold it.
I will write next time when I have.

This can be locked now as its been sold. @SWAPD

1 Like