(Few Available) Tiktok Verification Guide (Verify any Account Individual, Brand, Business Yourself) 500$

Let us know 🫶🏼

2 Likes

Taking more tickets :white_check_mark:

Im about to verify

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

send me more info PM

1 Like

Check dm

Dm me

1 Like

Done

Just leaving a review here.
This is just a different method to apply, the link for applying and the requirements are same.

I bought this some days ago and still haven’t find out a client who can fullfill the requirements, tiktok verifications are being sold as low as 800$ now a days.

There should be a limitation to who you are selling, if you keep selling this to everyone the price for verifications will significantly get dropped

4 Likes

interested shoot me details

Done

Whats different with this and the public link who is just available on TikTok’s website?

Check dm!

I literally got an account verified first try today, using the public official link. Same question, can you tell me info in DM if this is different from that?

1 Like

Check dm.

1 Like

I bought it, tested it on 5 profiles and so far none has been approved. Everyone was verified on instagram, the method didn’t work for me. This is my feedback. RIP $500

7 Likes

Method didn’t work profile was verified across 3 profiles as well. Very strong case

5 Likes

Looks like i lost 500 as well :frowning:

5 Likes

success rate?