(Few Available) Tiktok Verification Guide (Verify any Account Individual, Brand, Business Yourself) 500$

Basically the thing is, this method is completely working i recently got 1 more verified today✅

The thing is, its clearly mentioned its a guide to submit tiktok verifications yourself, i have the proper steps to do so.

And everyone must be aware of the fact, whether its tiktok, Ig etc, the end decision after submission depends on the verification team.

And getting some accounts rejected doesn’t means , its not working.

Keep submitting, the eligible ones will be verified.

And as i mentioned, i got 1 more verified today.

So, its a request keep submitting diff cases too.

So out of all the people who purchased your method you’re the only one that is getting people verified, we all just magically are submitting bad cases lol?
Diamond members also :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No bro,
I really respect you

Its just that I’m saying keep submitting diff cases🥰

You will get some verified soon

Submit 100 cases, who knows one will approve! Keep trying, be firm! HAHAHA joke

2 Likes

Just my thoughts. Just having this link won’t guarantee verification. The account still has to pass TikTok standards for being notable. So yes cases will fail.

Yes few standards
And the proper steps to submit

Why you waste money visit google and its link will appear and send request ,its same like ig in app verification type so from 1% chance only

2 Likes

Isn’t this just the Web verification submission link + South-East-Asia VPN Method?

1 Like

No not the vpn one

I purchased the method and my requests got denied, we had a strong case and we match all the requirements, i asked @nand before that all the requirements where, we matched them all and we got denied.

currently @nand is trying to help me out.

1 Like

Yes bro :heart:

Sounds like a super low quality product @nand … most, if not all, buyers are not happy. You should end this service and refund everyone. If it worked… cool, but literally no one has had success. So you shouldn’t keep selling it.

2 Likes

You guys pay $500 and expect to be a verification god? All threads in the mentoring category are selling dreams :joy:

5 Likes

haha no but at least one would be nice already

1 Like

the thread said 2 slots left… now it says a few available

1 Like

Agree, this seller posted a misleading thread on # of slots and has upset buyers because it’s delivered zero results. What a shame.

2 Likes

Yep, Atfer the 2 slots where sold the thread never got closed and a few more bought in.

@nand what do you have to say about this?

1 Like

Earlier i decided to sell 2 slots, then increased them :slight_smile:
And the method is working, its not that its. not working.
Believe me.

Yeah, that’s a lame excuse. People who bought it early did so because there were limited slots. But really you will sell to unlimited people. How can you claim your method is working when everyone who purchased followed it and all requests were denied?

1 Like