Fight Page Currently Generating Revenue to Copy and Paste

us
ufc

Country of followers (majority) :us:
Amount of followers: 200K
Topic/Niche: Sports/MMA
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Ad breaks are enabled, IA and Audience Network have yet to be touched.

You will also receive access to post any and all of the mmajunkie.com articles you please for $8CPM. So no website needed to start. Simply copy, paste and get paid.

Just had a video go viral not long ago. Here are the numbers for that post…

I had no intentions of getting rid of this page, but when mortgage is due and you’re already behind, time to get sh*t in order. The price is the EXACT amount I need by July 1st.

PM me. I would also be willing to add some of your posts to www.facebook.com/CarlosConditMMA for making the purchase.

Thanks everyone!

What’s your best price?

Can you also share link please?

unlisted #5

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Sorry Chris, I will get on this now.

once you have sorted it out let me know and ill relist.

Look good?

listed #11

link please