Fitness E-Commerce Brand + Amazon Brand Store + iOS Workout App

E-commerce business selling fitness gear (various exercise bands and jump ropes, all private label), clothing (leggings, tops), and sports safety accessories (knee, ankle, and elbow braces).

• Lifetime revenue (past 18 months): $711,797 (~$215k TTM).

• Lifetime net profit (past 18 months): $94,515 (~$32k TTM).

The business has a lot of untapped potential.

1. It’s been running pretty much on autopilot since I acquired a SaaS business back in February 2020, and haven’t spent more than a couple of hours a week on this one. Haven’t been properly running FB/IG ads since March, but our products are perfect for social media. I have 100+ custom videos and images ready to use.

2. The Amazon Brand Store was set up only in October and has generated ~$7.7K in revenue so far.

3. Launched (also in October) a subscription-based iOS workout app with dozens of no-equipment workouts, workouts using our products, 30-day exercise challenges, and a built-in storefront where customers can buy our products. It’s a 1.0 version, so there’s a lot of room for improvement and further development to make it a very significant revenue stream for this business.

INCLUDED:

• A highly optimized Shopify store with an average CR of 5.5%;

• Amazon Brand Store;

• A custom-built iOS workout app + source code (Swift);

• Seasoned Google and Facebook ad accounts;

• All social media, email, tracking, and other related accounts;

• A registered trademark;

• 100+ product photos and videos;

• Ready-to-launch social media ads;

• 100+ exercise videos with our products;

• ~$3,200 worth of inventory (~$30K in retail prices);

• Highly optimized backend with cart-abandonment email and SMS sequences, post-purchase upsells, A/B tested landing pages, etc.

Social media accounts:

• Pinterest ~ 800,000 monthly viewers;

• Instagram: 10,100 followers;

• Facebook: 2,300 followers.

Email and SMS lists:

• Email list: 19,500 emails (segmented in Klaviyo).

• SMS list: 22,500 phone numbers (Postscript).

Order-fulfillment is fully automated with a 3PL fulfillment center and Amazon FBA.

We have two great suppliers that know our products’ specs and can customize and/or develop new products, so ordering a new batch of products doesn’t require much time. I can give enough proven product ideas to the new owner so they wouldn’t need to think about product research for a long time.

An ideal buyer would be someone with an experienced e-commerce team ready to take this business to the next level and realize its full potential or someone who doesn’t want to spend years and hundreds of thousands of dollars by starting from scratch.

With a strong brand, Shopify store, Amazon brand store, and iOS app, everything’s ready to grow it into a multi-million dollar brand!

No seller-financing. Not interested in brokers. Looking for a FAST sale (hence the price).

Serious inquiries only (don’t “link plz” at me just because you’re bored, DM your list of questions instead).

1 Like

Please PM me details so I can glance over, want to tag your topic premium if it qualifies.

2 Likes

Done.

Moved to premium for now based on what the seller told us. Will need further verification at checkout though.

1 Like

This is a great portfolio glws

1 Like

Last 6 and 3 months NET profit ?

Sent.

Please send more details to analyze.

Please send more details, very interesting. Would I need any specialized knowledge to manage this, and how much is spent on ads monthly?

you took home $94k from $711k revenue?

Correct.

You’d need to go through ID verification first.

Seems like an interesting opportunity. Something that I missed or was not documented, you said the store has 5% CR (which is crazy good) but I am interested in the audience that you are sending in order to get that CR.

Are you including the FB Manager on the deal or sharing the Pixel used for the Store?
What’s the lifetime ROAS and last quarter ROAS?
Does the store has access to Shopify Capital? If so, how much was the last loan.

Seems like a highly competitive niche, it will be nice to validate if the market is not saturated by now since you didn’t pay attention to the store for a while.

Sent.

Hey Jaime,

• It’s all the top of the funnel traffic from FB/IG and Google ads. I haven’t spent as much time and attention on the middle/bottom of the funnel as I should’ve. The overall CR would’ve been even higher.

• FB ad account is included along with the pixel. Business manager is not – I have a few other ad accounts for my other projects under this BM. Lifetime ROAS on FB was ~1.7, but I was relatively aggressive with testing. Didn’t run new ads on FB during the last quarter, only retargeting.

• It has access to Shopify Capital, the last repaid loan was $9k.

• The market is still far from being saturated, especially the sports safety sub-niche. I haven’t paid all of my attention to the store, but not to the point of not knowing the state of the market :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BONUS OFFER: Buy this business before January 31, and I’ll include another Shopify store with $2.3M in lifetime revenue, 70K segmented email list, 3K FB messenger list, and 65K FB followers for free. I haven’t touched it in ~2 years, but it’s still generated ~$12K in TTM revenue.

I’d also accept Bitcoin.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.