Fixed Monthly Profit Up To 10% Each Month by Investment Plans | VIP SELLER

We are providing Investment Plans for Clients

By these investment plans , clients can purchase one of our plans and deposit the plan amount and start invest and get fixed profit percentage of their assets they deposit each month and for guarantee the plans monitors by swapd :slight_smile:

at this service , we corporate and invest on high potential and reliable projects and share the profits between you and us

The Ticket will be open until the period of the plan ends and client gets their main Deposited amount and also gets percentage of profits every month

Plans :

1. Deposit : 3k$ + fees | Period : 3 month | profit/month : 5% ( of Deposited amount)
  2. Deposit : 5k$ + fees | Period : 4 month | profit/month : 7% ( of Deposited amount)
  3. Deposit : 10k$ + fees | Period : 6 month | profit/month : 8% ( of Deposited amount)
  4. Deposit : 20k$ + fees | Period : 8 month | profit/month : 10% ( of Deposited amount)
  5. Deposit : 30k$ + fees | Period : 8 month | profit/month : 12% ( of Deposited amount)
  6. SOON…

Payment method : USDT ( Crypto )
Fees : 9% of the each transaction (Deposit and Withdraw of each Profit) that client shall pay
Terms : Clients can not cancel the Plan when Agreed to proceed until the period of the plan ends

let me know if you had any question or comment blow :slight_smile:

You would lose money with the 3-month plan, Swapd fees of 10% + withdraw and deposit fees, sounds great if you are into negative yields

the plans are guaranteed , fixed and the projects are reliable
you don’t have to worry about your lose
we have swapd team here to monitor our performance also

he’s not saying it’s not secure he’s saying there’s so many fees involved it makes it questionable whether it’s worth it or not.

the swapd fee for a 20k deposit is at least 2k, which would be more than you’d make back in the first month, you’re taking 10% of the 20k so that’s really 4.2k you have to recover from not including the Crypto fees, which if i understand correctly would take more than 3 months z

@SocialTuber @JuliusPepperwood

to clarify i will give you an example :

you choose plan 4
you pay 21800$
you will get 10% of 20k each month for 8 month | 2k$ * 8 = 16k $ (almost 80%)
and the deducts each transaction fees | 16k $ - 1600 $ = 14400$ ( almost 72%)

still is remarkable profit

What high potential and reliable projects do you invest to guarantee 12% per month with a $30k investment during 8 months period?

1 Like

QTNA

What is the value proposition for you where you won’t actually touch the funds until the services are rendered?

1 Like

Correct.
What collateral are you leveraging to maintain liquidity for the 8-month period prior to ticket release?

there are many different cases and topics
the three main cases are in Construction , production and Private investment consultants agencies

we will use your funds to invest on these projects to help corporate and also help finish the projects as soon as possible and receive the profits that will share between us or invest or another topics that needs stake

How do you plan on doing that when Swapd won’t release the funds till services are rendered?

they will release the fund and we will able to invest with deposited amount

Swapd would never do this
how did you think this was a good idea?

did you already talk to them about this ? is it insured or something? Having them “monitor the ticket” doesn’t mean much if they don’t keep the funds lol

If it was insured is the only way I can see this working as you putting your own capital as collatoral

1 Like

right, i don’t see how it could work otherwise i don’t think i’ve seen anything like that on site

so if they don’t release the money how it is possible to invest by funds that deposited !
or why should i need to place this topic here !
to return profit shares of what we didn’t even get !

yes
i already took with them and they monitor on our investment and our profits to manage this investment plans

why are you mad at me :joy::joy: it doesn’t sound like something swapd would allow that’s why were asking questions, I’m aware of No prepayment tickets and the escrow service, i’m not aware of anything where they release all the funds to the seller beforehand so they can use the funds…unless they forewarn the buyer the seller could run off and they put the responsibility on the buyer.

@SWAPD am i missing something?

1 Like

What’s being built?
What’s in production?
Who’s advising on consulting?

production - Semi-prepared food ( TV Dinner )
Construction - building Construction
professional and reliable business consultant , which i trust on them ( i can not spoil them )