Football Page already earned approx 700$ and still earning

Country of followers (majority): INT
Amount of followers: 36K
Topic/Niche: Football
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Hey everyone,
I’m selling an excellent page in football niche.
the page already earned approx 700$ and still earning.
page is earning very good amount daily but i deleted few videos to secure the page from copyright strike that’s why the earning get low but you can posts new videos as this page is already earning you can cover up the price what you paid very easily.
Football page is most difficult niche to grow specially with adbreak monetization.

i’m currently selling it in 1K$ because you can get 700$ from fb by the end of the month. so, basically you’re only paying 350$ for this page and you can cover that money easily even if you leave the page as it is.

this page earned 600$ last month and rest of the money this month. so, you will get 600$ by the end of this month and rest of the money next month.

this month earning is low because i deleted many videos and i didn’t even worked on this page this month.

I’m just selling it because i need the money urgently, fb will pay me by the end of the month.
if you buy it before 18-20 of feb before fb paid the earned money then you can change the bank account and can get those money in your bank account.

i’m not in hurry to sell it. so, please don’t offer me any awful price because if i can’t able to sell it still i can get more than 1k$ easily.

sorry for my bad english, if you want more info you can PM me.

Daily income report and page link plz

Sent

Link pls.

Who makes content and how

Interested. Send link please.

Link please

Pm link please, very interested

Link pls

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.