For Sale: A Mini Media Empire (800,000 USD revenue in 2018)

More info please

Can you send more info on 2019 YTD stats. Thanks!

Links and more info please

I’m interested… could I get the links?

I love to see a lot of people can spend xxx,000$ here.

I would love to see the pages, but I can’t afford them.

If you don’t want to send the links, see this as a free bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good try, but they can’t understand sarcasm. Most of this people would self-consciously waste sellers time just to fulfill their curiosity.

5 Likes

Dear everyone, I have had an overwhelming amount of responses.

The next step is that I will be asking for proof of funds to all inquirers. If you don’t have the money, I won’t pursue the conversation.

Too many tire kickers on here.

6 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

Show me the Money!

It would be interesting to see if we can put 25% percent down and take a low interest loan and finance the asset ? :rofl:

1 Like

just wondering if this network so mamooth it made 800k last year ,why would anyone sell for 800k lump sum

1 Like

SWAPD X BARCLAY’S BANK finance services coming soon …haha

2 Likes

I agree with this. ID verified only doesn’t work all the time.

because 800k doesn’t not mean profit. they probably spent half of that on expenses, maybe more.

The thing is anyone serious to buy this need to have a serious business background or either be a well established Media company… and now how to really value this asset to give a proper offer

2 Likes

oh ok got it thanks for your 2 cents , i thought 800k profit just by posting organically since its a big netwoek,ads can be expensive since its a competitive business now adays

off-course, don’t forget ads they run, ceo salaries, designer editors managers, taxes,

its still a huge accomplishment to be generating this amount. well done

2 Likes

We don’t ever run ads. I am selling it because I honestly don’t care for doing this type of work anymore. I am getting out of the digital industry and starting a business in the real world lol

1 Like

If you have any questions about a particular member (his history/etc), feel free to PM me.

Even though there are a lot of (as @Dumbo said it) “tire kickers” here, there is an overwhelming amount of users with high budgets. I attribute this to the fact that we personally screen every prospect we send here. SWAPD was kickstarted by ViralAccounts, and till this day we send 99% of our buyer/seller leads from VA to SWAPD. If someone emails VA and tells me that he has a 50 USD budget and looking for a 1M page, we give him the boot right away. I am fairly sure this helped, but even so, you can’t stop the lower end time-wasters from coming in.

On the other hand, I cannot tell you how many times these time-wasters surprised me with their purchase power ability. I cringe every time I get a client who doesn’t even have the ability to normally chat with you.

For example:

chill bro da fucc i jus want a good page bbro… aight? lemme look at dem linkz

Usually, I just want to ban a person like that. But quite often, users like that will pay a 10,000 USD invoice without a question, thank you and ask for more.

So, in conclusion, sometimes even time-wasters happen to be good buyers/sellers. This makes it tougher for any seller to decide who is worthy of his time, and vice-versa.

2 Likes

Why don’t you show some icon to users that have high budgets or have done lots of deals/high prices. So once you speak with them, you can be sure, if the offer is right, this can workout.

That what was the idea for the VIP badge, but it turns out, 5K ain’t nothing for SWAPD users. We were thinking about making a diamond badge, for high budget clients.

5 Likes