For Sale: A Mini Media Empire (800,000 USD revenue in 2018)

This deal is for high-end budgets only. We are looking to make a deal as quickly as possible. Here is what’s in store:

• 9 Facebook Pages (11m+ fans) - All branded under one premium company
  • All of the pages are Show and Adbreak enabled
  • A Twitter account with 2 million fans.
  • A branded Instagram account with 130k fans
  • You will have the ability to create new shows that are Adbreak enabled
  • This would also include the entire video content library, all of the associated intellectual property, the brand and trademark, etc.
    The entire network is centered (mostly) around videos.
    In 2018, the Facebook pages earned almost $800k USD.

MORE INFO
A premium media brand that is a plug-and-play solution and has many flexible opportunities for monetization including e-commerce, advertising, licensing and more. We are not just a network of Facebook pages trying to get around Facebook’s algorithm changes so don’t bid or reach out if you’re just looking to grow your network for a quick hit.

You will be treated as a premium partner from Facebook and have the ability to create new show pages, enable adbreaks, access special partner tools and more.

EDIT
Added additional info:
Country of followers (majority): Audience is majority US and between the ages of 18 - 34.
Amount of fans/followers: 11m+
Topic/Niche: Entertainment, education, memes, viral, science
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All organic growth over a 5 year period

Examples of Insights

7 Likes

@Administrators this listing deserves the “Spotlight” tag imo

Good luck with sales!

Don’t tell me how to do my job, @RandyMarsh.

Awarded Spotlight! Good luck with sales, @Dumbo.

9 Likes

Would be crazy if this sold here. I hope it will.

4 Likes

could you send me the earnings for this year, and how much of the revenue is profit?

I figure I would drop my two cents in here, just so scepitical people know that this is real.

@Dumbo and I have known each other (online) for years. I’ve watched him grow his empire, and at the same time, I tried to help him sell in the past months. A few times I believe he came close, but bigger transactions like these are sensitive and a tough sell. I personally believe that this is a great bundle in a great niche. @Dumbo really made something wonderful, I hope he parts with is baby in a proper manner and gets what he is asking.

2 Likes

Can you send me name of page and profits

Details please?

@Dumbo - I also encourage you to send the data to people who have been ID verified.

1 Like

Send me page details please, sounds like a great network. Thanks!

Pm please link and price

Could you send me page details please?

Can you send me please link of pages

Are you willing to sell just the FB pages and not the rest? Can you send me page demos of all the FB pages so i can see GEO data across them all; as well as Male/Female split? Definitely interested.

Can you send me links?
thanks!

Good luck with the sales man!
This is just awesome!

dont show pages no longer exist?

whats the reason for selling?

very fair price, good luck with the sales :slight_smile:

Can you send me the link please?
And why are you selling?

Links and more info please