Four Potential Big Money Makers for Sellers: Tips and Insights

Just like with any business, we all have our ups and downs. Sometimes, we roll in cash, and sometimes, we’re struggling. In today’s digest, we want to discuss four things sellers should concentrate on to make that sweet moolah. These observations are based on the tickets we see, and the money they bring in.

1. Unban/Account Recovery Services

You know how tough it is when accounts get banned? Well, if you can get those accounts back, you can make a ton of money! Seriously, we’re talking six to seven digits earnings, right here on SWAPD. People whose social media lives have been cut off are willing to pay big to get back online fast. So, if you’ve got the skills, this is a gold mine!

2. Link Removal Services

Not many folks can do this, which means there’s a massive opportunity for you. Everyone wants to look good online, and some are ready to pay top dollar to clean up unwanted links from Google or Bing. If you can help out, you might see some big payouts, quickly hitting thousands.

3. Negative Review Removal Service

Lately, we’ve seen the cost to remove bad reviews shoot up, with some services charging five figures! Whether it’s on TrustPilot, Google Reviews, or somewhere else, there’s serious money to be made helping businesses or individuals clean up their reputations.

4. Verifications

Getting verified still holds a lot of value. Even with recent changes dished out by social media giants, folks are still willing to pay well to have their companies or fan pages verified. Don’t overlook this area; there’s plenty to be earned.

So, there you have it! These areas are currently hot and making money for many of our users. Consider giving them a try if you’re looking to boost your income. Good luck, and keep us posted on your successes!

18 Likes

crazy! thank you for this post! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Go get em!

1 Like

Unbans generated for me a 5 years wage in lebanon last year

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing sir. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks man :clinking_glasses::heart:

2 Likes

wow

1 Like

Wow indeed.

Just to prove that review removal service is HOT right now, here is some latest data:

3 Likes

Many people are still not sure about giving me a job :smiley: I’m ready, I’m here

1 Like