*FREE GUIDE* - How to PROPERLY SECURE an Instagram Account in 2023!

I have the most comprehensive guide you’ll find to securing an Instagram account.

To unlock it, simply:

1. like this topic (the one you’re reading),
  2. like this post,
  3. like my three comments directly below, and
  4. comment “Done.”

Just so we’re clear, that’s five (5) total likes and one comment.

Once I confirm that you have followed the instructions, I’ll send the guide to your SWAPD inbox. All the information will be pasted directly in the message I send you—no need to download any files.

30 Likes

I cannot guarantee that your account will be safe from pullbacks, even if you follow the guide precisely. A determined scammer may nevertheless find a way to regain access to the account.

The guide will, however, help you significantly reduce the chances of that happening.

Any purchased account is vulnerable to pullbacks. As such, arguably the best security measure you can take is purchasing from a trusted seller with a positive transaction history.

27 Likes

For those purchasing rare handles (and not established accounts with large followings), I recommend having said handles swapped to prevent pullbacks. @Money can do this.

28 Likes

Please note that Instagram frequently changes the locations of its security features, so you may need to look in different spots to find them in the future.

For now, the guide is up to date. Enjoy!

28 Likes

done

@Obscure You missed step #2 in the instructions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what are the likes for? i thought last month was the challenge with the likes haha

1 Like

Done

Done

Done :slight_smile:

done

Done

Done

Sent to everyone who followed the instructions. :slight_smile:

@Obscure and @Caviston: it doesn’t look like you completed step #2. Please re-read the original post. When finished, comment “Done” and I’ll send you the guide. :handshake:

2 Likes

done :slight_smile:

done

done again

DONE

Done.

done bb