FREE IN-DEPTH GUIDE | How to access direct Meta Pro Support portal to process your FB&IG requests! |

Done :raised_hands:t2:

You are doing well

You’re literally making a joke out of yourself for $500, tf?

Stealing my ideas? ok
Taking my texts from other contests? ok

But why get a free guide from me that I’ve worked hard to write and explain, and then rebrand it using chatGPT and re-post yourself to gain some likes? that’s a joke lol.

Here’s the original guide I posted 23 days ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You were also the first one to ask for my guide, lol.

2 Likes

@Shadow Done!

Do participate and i’ll drop you a copy as well, if you find even a single sentence that matches your guide, i’ll take it down. and not doing it for money lol, in-fact giving away value and prizes valued way more then $500 to the community.

My guide is way more elaborative + in-depth with tutorials and multiple methods on how to get things done, everything exclusively hand-written by me.

If i’ll say you copied @FaadixD’s tutorial that he posted way back in 2019, it doesn’t make sense :laughing:

1 Like

Sent! :slight_smile:

Oh wow, you used ChatGPT to change the texts! amazing :slight_smile:

For sure, why else bother to steal a free guide I’ve written and shared with you, and bother to re-post it for some extra likes?

Waht? let’s compare a guide I’ve written myself 23 days ago and shared with you - to a guide you claim Faadix wrote 4 years ago and I never heard of! makes sense.
At this point it’s just a joke, I did expect much more from you lol.

@SWAPD can decide if it’s a legitimate thing to do or not.

2 Likes

Don’t even let me start talking about the other guide you posted which was removed as well. You’re clearly doing something wrong in this contest, and it’s a damn shame in my opinion.

2 Likes

@KGmedia

2 Likes

Sent! :raised_hands:t2:

lol

Done

Sent :slight_smile:

I didn’t want to say this, but I also noted it since Swapd motivated him to start again.

He’s basically copying and tweaking a posts a lil done by You (@pitbull) + Worldstar and Myself.

Although Ik he’s capable and a great guy at heart + :goat::goat: :goat: but , a Millionaire club member doing this for $500 doesn’t suit him at all.

Thank you in advance

I’m sure he’s a great guy, but I’m not even speaking about this contest. Stealing a free guide from someone and then reposting it in order to gain more likes is just not acceptable. I’ve put my time and resources into every single guide I shared and it’s just offending when people steal it lol

Done

Done :relaxed:

What did I tweak from you guys lol? Fb group giveaway or Canva premium or unique helpful guides and tutorials??

Could be ya’ll going for money, i am doing all this for fun + giving away things to the community, i even stopped at 75k points but the contest won’t be same fun with no competition so i stepped in again and now everyone bashing me since i am competitor? :man_shrugging:t2:

This method is up from 4 years on SWAPD, so stop defaming i stole it lol, i participated in your guide coz of your clickbait, if i had knew it’s this pro support guide, wouldn’t have participated at all.