Free method | Increase chance on IG verification!

Free method alert!:rotating_light:| Optimize your profile for IG verification (submission) :large_blue_circle::heavy_check_mark:

After making and sharing multiple free methods, it is time for another free method. This time the free method is about optimizing your profile for IG verification, for when it’s going to be submitted.

I am the verification master on site, as claimed in reviews from Swapd members. Therefore I am the one who is authorized to advice you in this.

I am trying my best to keep providing value for this community by helping with my experience and knowledge I build up over the years in social media.

In the method I will teach you how to optimize your profile, in order to increase your chances on verification when your profile is about to be submitted for IG verification. Next to this the method is teaching you some of the don’ts with your profile when it’s about to be submitted.

DM “IG” and I’ll sent it over to you for free!

Side note: I am thinking about dropping a weekly free method. Definitely let me know if I should do this for the Swapd community.

This method has been made and shared exclusively for the Swapd community.
All rights reserved | H8fie ®

57 Likes

TikTok

4 Likes

Ig ig ig

1 Like

Curious to see, send me

2 Likes

Interested!

2 Likes

Have sent it over!:white_check_mark: