Free Performance Bonus Earning Method - 2024 | Working Trending Niche | Humayun's Desk

Hello SWAPD Community :saluting_face:

Good evening, today I will show you how I generate dollars in Facebook Performance Bonus without any traffic or/shares.

Key 1 - Your Facebook Page Stats, Policy Recommended should be green. Post according to audience time.:white_check_mark:

Key 2 - Upload photo content with high quality VIEW of natural, animal and beautiful places of the world’s most tourist city. (Like - New Work, Dubai & London Pictures)
fo example my post screenshot here.

How to collect the posts? Click Here :point_down:

(I have filed here all the page and group links from where I collected the post, you can collect the post from there, just save it and copy the caption and post it.)

About Method

You have to give time to the page, post 15 to 20+ daily. If you maintain minimum 7-15 days, your page post will get suggested. And if you go to suggestion, your page will have good revenue. Easy Method Just Save This Type Content & Upload. It is guaranteed that one or the other post will be a hit.

I have made $400+ revenue in last ten days without any sharing. :skull_and_crossbones:

feel free pm me if you need more help :saluting_face:

10 Likes

GLWS! Very interesting Topic @Humayun bro

1 Like

THANKS @trustworthy

Everyone take this chance

1 Like

GL! This is awesome.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you bro !

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, now if anyone want to try this but doesn’t have Performance page hit me up I am selling 1 (set up) page. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for this!

1 Like

@Humayun always helpful. Great Boss

1 Like

The online platform method is temporary, so I think the knowledge of any method should be spread among everyone. If you help someone, the creator will help you. Everyone pray for me, pray for my family :blush::heart:

The SWAPD platform has become a chapter of my life so I will try to help everyone as long as I am alive.:speaking_head:

2 Likes

Since yesterday :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I have helped many people for free before :smirk::heart:

1 Like

Never helped me :frowning: you always says my friend does that :confused:

1 Like

@Mafia why you used this gifs look like me :rofl:

1 Like

bump

Thank you @Humayun for share all this info

I think i’m going to test it